Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Sites in SharePoint 2013, Office 365 and SharePoint Online

My Sites in SharePoint 2013, Office 365 and SharePoint Online

The My Site social architecture in SharePoint 2013, as shown in the figure below, has undergone several major updates and the “personal site” (My Site) as it is now being technically referenced, drives a great deal of the overall social technologies and experience in this new release.
The My Site drives the aggregation of the way users perform their everyday tasks within three difference major hubs. The personal site (My Site) drives sites, newsfeed and OneDrive for Business. The My Site is the central location that the underlying technology surfaces user profile data, search results, activity feeds and tagging capabilities for all users within your organization.
The entire article can be found at EPC Group's Official Blog at the following link: