EPC Group's New SharePoint 2013 Book Link on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/SharePoint-2013-Field-Guide-Consulting/dp/0789751194/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1366945626&sr=8-3&keywords=errin+o%27connor
SharePoint 2013 Field Guide: Advice from the Consulting Trenches [Paperback]
Publication Date: August 5, 2013 | ISBN-10: 0789751194 | ISBN-13: 978-0789751195 | Edition: 1
Get a team of senior-level SharePoint consultants by your side, helping you optimize your success throughout your entire SharePoint 2013 initiative!
SharePoint 2013: Advice From the Trenches reveals how world-class SharePoint consultants approach, plan, implement, and deploy SharePoint 2013 to ensure its long-term success. This real-world guide covers every phase and element of the process, including:
- Initial “whiteboarding” of potential overall solutions
- Consideration of existing infrastructure, including older versions of SharePoint
- Developing roadmaps, architectures, and detailed, step-by-step implementation plans
- Successfully executing your SharePoint implementation plan, testing, and “going live”
Drawing on his personal experience leading nearly 200 SharePoint deployments, Errin O’Connor brings together:
- Powerful new best practices for SharePoint 2013 planning, implementation, and deployment
- Expert methodologies for providing content and records management through SharePoint 2013
- New ways to plan for and deliver support for mobile devices (“BYOD”)
- Insights for developing new SharePoint apps, either for your own environment or for sale
- And much more
Using Microsoft’s SharePoint 2013, it’s possible to “change the game,” driving breakthrough improvements in everything from business agility to customer service to compliance. This guide will help you identify your best opportunities to leverage SharePoint 2013 – and then transform its potential into reality!